Order Ally's Children's BookA perfect gift for the children in your life!
Weekly ClassesWhite Orchid Yoga in Clearwater, Florida
Mindful Living With Ally FordJoin the discussion. Wednesdays, 5-6pm on www.TFNN.com
Teacher TrainingSession Schedules, Information and Registration Details
Testimonials"Training with Ally was perfect in every sense. Her classes gave me confidence to teach, and keeps me inspired and excited!" - Lindsay Bomstein Learn Mindfulness online to become healthier and happier. Get 5 Days FREE of online guided mindfulness now!
Ally’s WebTV Show
Tune in to Ally's WebTV Show LIVE Wednesdays, 5:00-6:00pm at www.TFNN.com Stay tuned for rockin' cutting-edge info that'll help you live to the fullest every day and give you a good feelin'!
- 200-Hour Teacher Training, St. Petersburg, FL – begins Oct. 24, 2014
- Westchase (Tampa), FL 200-Hour Teacher Training – begins Oct. 4th
- Panama City, FL 2014-2015 Teacher Training – Begins Sept. 26th
- Yoga, Meditation & Seva Retreat – Dominican Republic – March 25-30, 2014
- Shreveport, LA 200-hr Teacher Training, Begins July 2014
- Take a deep breath to get a new perspective
Every time we time we come to our mats, we have a chance to take [Read more...]
- Why Teacher Training? by Claire Csenge
As a beginner and young yoga student, I’ll admit I was really nervous walking into [Read more...]
- Children’s Book: “Garuda, The Eagle Who Soared With Ahimsa”
My new children’s book has arrived and I’m honored to share it with you! “Garuda, [Read more...]
"I practice yoga because it offers an opportunity for eternal growth in a positive direction in all aspects of my life: physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and consciously. Through teaching I hope to inspire others to begin and maintain a life-long practice, just as my teachers inspired me." Ally Ford, ERYT