Join Ally Ford on this trip of a lifetime to explore the rich culture and beauty of the Dominican Republic, and volunteer on meaningful and sustainable projects with the local children. The jewel of Dominican Republic, Samana Peninsula is a remote stretch of beach nestled behind the highest peaks in the Caribbean. Join us on this spectacular trip and enjoy secluded beaches, protected coves, and pristine bays.
Together we’ll explore the natural wonders- a time for you to unwind, relax, and rejuvenate. Your trip will include two daily yoga classes, delicious gourmet meals, sunset cocktails, and the opportunity to give back to and support local children and their families with a special Seva service project. A significant part of this trip is your individual fulfillment, as well as mutually enriching experiences for you and the locals.
Daily yoga classes, delicious food and great company in the evenings will leave you feeling recharged and profoundly rejuvenated.
Your trip includes:
- 5 Nights Accommodation at the Alisei Beachfront Hotel & Spa
- Rooms are spacious and include a terrace, living room, full kitchen, internet
- 2 Daily Yoga Classes- invigorating and relaxing combination
- Daily Chanting and Meditation
- Daily Breakfast Buffet (Vegetarian options available)
- 3 Dinners at the hotel (leaving 2 nights to experience delicious and award-winning Las Terrenas restaurants on your own or with friends)
- Airport Transfer to/from Santo Domingo (SDQ)
- Day Excursion to spectacular Los Haitises National Park for Whale Watching
- Twin Room $1340 – In a 2 BR/2 BA flat. Shared by 2-4 people.
- King Room $1600 single or $1400 shared BR – In a 2 BR/ 2BA flat. Shared by 2-3 people.
- Single Flat $1850
Not included: International airfare, gratuities, alcohol.
Note: Alisei Hotel and Spa is very family friendly and accommodating if you are considering making this a family trip. Please contact Ally Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-599-8867 for information.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required by January 15, 2014 to hold your space. Final payment must be received by March 1, 2014 and is non-refundable. Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation your entire payment will be refunded less the $500 deposit if the cancellation is made before February 15, 2014. Payments are non-refundable after this date.