Join Ally Ford and Lisa Reuff of Yoga Ventures on this trip of a lifetime to explore the rich culture and beauty of the Dominican Republic, and volunteer on meaningful and sustainable projects with the local children. The jewel of Dominican Republic, Samana Peninsula is a remote stretch of beach nestled behind the highest peaks in the Caribbean. Join us on this spectacular trip. We will enjoy secluded beaches, protected coves, and pristine bays.
Together we’ll explore the natural wonders- a time for you to unwind, relax, and rejuvenate. Your trip will include two daily yoga classes, delicious gourmet meals, sunset cocktails, and the opportunity to give back and support local children and their families with a special Seva service project. A significant part of this trip is your individual fulfillment, as well as mutually enriching experiences for you and the locals.
Daily yoga classes, delicious food and great company in the evenings will leave you feeling recharged and profoundly rejuvenated.
Your trip includes:
- 5 Nights Accommodation at the Alisei Beachfront Hotel & Spa
- All lodging includes a terrace, living room, full kitchen, internet
- 2 Daily Yoga Classes- invigorating and relaxing combination
- Daily Chanting and Meditation
- 2 Daily Healthy Meals (Vegetarian options available)
- Airport Transfer to/from Santo Domingo (SDQ)
- Day Excursion to spectacular El Limon Falls (pictured right)
- Twin Room $1090 – In a 2 BR/2 BA flat. Shared by 2-4 people.
- King Room $1350 single or $1090 shared – In a 2 BR/ 2BA flat. Shared by 2-3 people.
- Single Flat $1550
Not included: International airfare, gratuities, alchohol.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required by May 15, 2013 to hold your space. Final payment must be received by July 1, 2013 and is non-refundable. Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation your entire payment will be refunded less the $500 deposit if the cancellation is made before May 30 1, 2013. Payments are non-refundable after this date.